Sunday, November 1, 2009

autumn in my heart




hI ALL.. it's been quite long I left my blog with some old stuff..So, since today is sunday, I decided to share a lil bit about my first autumn in Canada..It is amazing with a very beautiful scenery..Subhanallah..Actually, my husband and I don't really have time to go for holiday or 'jalan-jalan makan angin' during this fall season even though I would love to, since my schedule is so packed this term with classes and preparation for my comprehensive exam next term..InsyaAllah..Although we do not have a chance to tour Canada as yet, I insisted to go and get some pictures here in Kitchener-Waterloo again :( to share with our beloved family and friends.




at waterloo park



On the left side taken during winter Feb 09 and the right side taken recently during autumn.














3 comments:

  1. doq lyn, sila upload gambar secara large ye.. bg memudahkan mata utk melihat dgn bih jelas. tq.. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. cik roze adnan....nmpknya umur anda sudah semakin lanjut..mata sudah semakin rabun..wakakakakaka!!

    ReplyDelete